CISR Other Personal Lines Solutions - Omaha - IN PERSON & WEBINAR: November 20, 2024
This Other Personal Lines Solutions CISR class will be taught by Tom Greco CIC, CPCU. In order to earn CE or designation credits, you will need to attend all seven hours and reply to all polls throughout the day.
Learn how to tailor insurance & risk management programs to meet client needs.
This course examines coverage exclusions and limitations in the most current ISO Homeowners 3 – Special Form and the ISO Personal Auto Policy.
Learn to address exposures created by business activities, the ownership or use of recreational vehicles and watercraft, and the need for additional coverage through Personal Umbrella Liability and Catastrophe Coverage.
This course is best taken after CISR Personal Residential Property & CISR Personal Auto Exposures.
- Business Activities of Personal Lines Clients – Unique exposures to in-home businesses, types of loss, risk management considerations, and methods of insuring exposures.
- Recreational Lines – Identify exposures faced by personal lines clients with recreational vehicles and watercraft.
- Personal Umbrella/Excess Liability – Understand Personal Umbrella Liability/Excess Liability Coverage concepts and identify and compare policy differences.
- Personal Lines Catastrophe Coverage – Coverage solutions and risk mitigation methods or resources available to personal lines consumers for catastrophic perils.
- Personal Lines Emerging Risks – Basics of how emerging risks develop, risk management process essentials, and how to apply the risk management process to an emerging risk.
State CE credit is approved in all states.
Paul Davis Restoration - Omaha
4226 S 80th St
Wednesday, November 20, 2024
7:45am - 8:00am Registration; 8:00am - 4:00pm (CT) CISR Class